Friday, November 19, 2010

Regret.

So many things appear in my mind today. Today I realized how stupid I was, how much time I've spent just to do something useless, meaningless. I was good in wasting time, and now here I am, regreting myself for being lazy in my past days. I have studied piano for almost 9 years and mostly I didn't learn it in earnest. Wondering how many times my teacher said "you can if you want, you have that talent, you have that music insticnt. You shouln't waste it." Wishing I'd realize that time is precious. I’d go back in time and change it but I can’t. So this time I have to pay for it with my hard work. I have to be a success pianist. I won't waste my talent.

2 comments:

Dewi ♥ said...

I understand... I also waste too much time! :(
Good Luck, you can do it!!

Vania Sunny said...

Thankyou May Clover :')