Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#PrayforJapan

My mom used to have me say a thanks to God every time I slept.
I haven’t done it in awhile, and I used to do it everyday. I guess now is a good time to start up again.
"Thank you God for the food I eat, the clothes I wear, a roof over my head, and the things I possess. Thank for all the people who have been present in my life, friends and family who love me, my safety and good health, and my well being. Thank you for all my talents, may they be present or hidden, everything I will have, good memories, and an education. Thank you for all these marvelous things. Tonight I ask of one more, however, dear Lord. Please give the people of Japan the strength to pick up their feet from this disaster, and rebuild successfully. Please let all countries in danger prepare well for the test you may bestow on them. And lastly, please continue to watch over us and keep us all safe. Amen."

No comments: